Management Consultant Sector
Quality-audited service providers
When you have worked in complex corporations, running your own small enterprise as a management consultant can be deceptively simple. But at Contractor.com, we know that for management consultants improving your contract return is easier said than done.
With our access to a network of carefully selected independent providers, we let you concentrate on servicing your clients rather than distractions like finding the right personal indemnity insurance or keeping up to date with changing legislation, such as settlements legislation.
Contractors have found that our network of advisers can help with queries such as:
- Are there any methods available to help enhance my consultancy income?
- Can I make any improvements to my working practices which raise my consultancy rates?
- What are the pros and cons of an umbrella company versus a limited company?
- Where can I get up to date information on IR35?
- Where can I find up to date information on legislative changes that might affect me?
- Is my current working practice optimising my expenses allowances?
The free resources available here are merely an introduction to the services and information available through Contractor.com. Our trusted providers will tailor their services to your requirements, leaving you free to concentrate on your business life and free to enjoy the rewards.
Get in touch to see how indispensable and extensive our resources are to contractors.